Wednesday 8 June 2011

If It Was It So Fantastic


Prompt: if you could change anything about your life what would it be? Would you be younger? Older? Would you live somewhere else? Tell what you would change about your life if you could and why.
If I could change anything about your life, I would like to be young because when I was young I could do a lot of thing what I like, do worry how my life going to be, don't have to study very much etc. I would like to live at country which have a lot of natural, popular and tourist places because when I was on holiday I can go a lot place not go place that I visit 3 or 4 already because it was bored, make people in my country have a lot of money and the natural place can make me warm enough not hot like today. I would like to have a lot of money because I could buy a lot of thing that I like such as computer, PSP, book etc. I would have a lot of friends because they can help me to do something that I don't know how to do, can get a lot of news and know many general knowledge. I would have my parent let me do many thing that I want to do because now my parent don't let me do anything that I want just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment