Tuesday 7 June 2011

The World Wonder

Hi! everybody I would like to tell you about the world wonder in Cambodia. Do you know which of the world wonder I'm going to tell??? I think you've already known it is Angkor Wat temple. I like it very very much and I think all of you like it, too right?

Angkor Wat is the most famous and popular in Cambodia and also around the world. It's in Siem Reap province. Before Siem Reap was the old capital city. Angkor Wat is about 321 km from Phnom Penh. It's the most beautiful temple than other temples in Cambodia. Angkor Wat is the symbol and it's wonder for my country. We can see Angkor Wat on Cambodia's flag and it's unique. It built from special stones and no cement to built it. Among the wall we see a lot of apsaras on it. A lot of tourists especially foreigners visit there. At there it also have horses and elephants for tourists to ride on it or just take a picture with them. Some tourists also want to search the history of Angkor Wat, too. It makes the tourists that arrived there feel happy and never forget.

The forefathers built it long ago to kept for the next generation until now. If our country didn't have Angkor Wat and other temples no foreigners know our country and also come to visit. So we are new generation so we should keep and protect for the next generation, too. Don't make it disappear. I hope my country will have a lot of tourists visit!!!
Cambodia Kingdom Of Wonder
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

4 comments:

  1. Hey Necta, you have written a good post and I especially like your final paragraph.

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good post necta.It's a very good blog and it's an excellent advice for us that live in Cambodia.love you from kanitha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you teacher for comment to me.I make this post to hope that everybody must like it and also you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kanitha your posts are also excellent and thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete