Wednesday 8 June 2011

Special place for you!!!


Most of us feel the need for what we call '"breathing room"-some space to call our own. What is your favorite ''space''? Tell where you like to spend time and why the place is special to you.

For me, the place that i like most was library because i think that this place was a good place for me and for every else that they liked to read the book. In Library was a very interesting place , there was so quiet place and many book that i can choose.In Library there were many book that i liked. There were ghost story, detective story, science....and more...!And there was one Librarian she was my friend. She said that when she have times she worked as Librarian because she said that she liked to reading a story very much. I think that she was the same as me. I think that when i have time i will do the Librarian also. She always tell to the people that make a noisy and fight. I don't like to go anywhere except Library. And I tell to all friend that i liked Library, but they said that i was crazy to read a book. I know that i was crazy to read the book, because when i go somewhere with my friend i always take one story book with me, and when i have i always read i ,also when i ate breakfast i also read the book. For you, Do you like to read the book?Where was your'"breathing room "????

Thank you for your reading!!!! Enjoy it!! Bye bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment