Wednesday 8 June 2011

A PLACE THAT I NEVER FORGET






Prompt:Most of us feel the need for what we call "breathing room"_some space to call our own.What is your favorite "space"?tell where you like to spend time and why the place is special for you!!!!

For me I often sad when my parents get out home because I always stay alone with a quite sound in my house.I really annoy this problem with me I just try to find the way to stop this annoying thing.On my last year weekend I was very sad because I heard that my mom and dad have to go to France for two weeks and I can't go with them because it was nearly my semester exam.I cried and ran toward my big backyard and I asked myself :Why I can't go with them?I don't want to take any exam ,and I don't want to live alone.Then I shout I want to go with them.I looked at my garden with a green trees and grasses around me I began to feel happy with this view so I ran to play and see a type of new flowers and some fly animals that have colorful color on their body and their leaves.Also I have a small house at there to drink or get some sleep in there because it's very cold in there and it have a lot fresh air.When I'm very tired with walking around the backyard I walk toward to the small house.I lie my body on the bed but not yet sleep I began to think that I have found a place that I can refresh my stressed out of my brain.I think this is the one place that I will come when I'm sad because it's quite enough for me and good views to forget all the bad things.

I sleep for a few minutes then I go back to my home with a big smile and happy and I think If my parents go to France I'll let them go and I'll go to the backyard and review my lesson for the semester exam.I really happy that I found that place so I can relaxed there.

When my parents have arrived in France I stayed alone but I didn't sad anymore because I have a beautiful and good place for me.Now I never sad and cry forever because I have a wonderful place to resolve all my problem even it's big or small problem.It's easy for me to resolve it.

In my last opinion I want to said that this is the place that I never forget and I will save this place as my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment