Wednesday 8 June 2011

SPACE

Hi ! Today I'm gonna tell you about ''space''. Space is the place that easy to breath and quiet easy to study. When I'm bored or difficult to study or relax I used to go to Library,swimming pool,the beach or in my bedroom to sleep and listen to the romantic music.
The special place for me is in the library Because library is the place that not noisy place and it's easy to relax . The big ideas for me is reading a novels story and listen to the music by headset.Sometime when my mother ask me to go to the market with her I go with her very little because the market that she go are not a super market it is only a normal market and it's got a bad smell and very crowded.so I hate a crowded place i want to stay in a space.and what about you do you like a space?

No comments:

Post a Comment