Wednesday 8 June 2011

If I could change my life...




Prompt: If you could change anything about your life what would it be? Would you be younger? Older? Would you live somewhere else? Tell what you would change about your life if you could and why.

If I could change anything about my life it would be good for me. Because I wanted to go back to the past to clear my bad past and became a very good person. And I wanted to learn more when I were younger. Therefore, when I became older I would try to find somewhere else to live! Because I wanted to have a good job in the other country.

And I would study more about I.T in the other country to increase more knowledge about it! But first of all I must study when I were younger.
And if I try to study a lot when I were young, it would be easier for me. Now it's not over yet if I want to be like this. But I must try so hard for this job. And I want to create a new thing in the computer such as Microsoft Office, Window 7, Window Vista ... But it is not easy for create such of these programmes. But I should go to study abroad to have more knowledge, and I want to live there if I could. Because it is easy for me to live in the other country and study about their programme more clearly than I can just make a simple programme.

I want to become older because I can get a lot of experiences. If I want to do something, people might let me to do but first they must test it before I can do what I want. To make sure that it can damage or destroy a lot of things or not? But if I were younger, I don't have much idea to do something that I want. And some of things that the younger do might not be available. Because they think that younger is not have experience enough and the things that the younger do might also dangerous.

If I also can get a good formula for new more things, it would be good! And I also can become rich if that formula is available for the world using such as take the sun power to be an eletricity, or I could create a robot that can do all the housework and it cannot destroy or damage things by using sun power and save its power to work at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment