Wednesday 8 June 2011

"Cambodia" my hometown


Prompt: Being Cambodian means different things to different people. What does being a Cambodian mean to you?

Cambodian is the one country that have many natural places for visit. The capital city of Cambodia is Phnom Penh. Phnom Penh is the big city in Cambodia and have many places on holiday for people on free time. In Cambodia have a lot of country but the most is Siem Reap. Siem Reap is the small city also and have many places for visit but the most is Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat is the mystery of Cambodian for along time ago.

About the education, there have many school Khmer and English. In school have a lot of clever students. But the English school that I study is ACE. ACE is the best quality and communicate with other school out country and have many students study there.

Finally, I can't forget anything in my country forever. Cambodia is the place that I born.

No comments:

Post a Comment