Wednesday 8 June 2011

Stand your ground

Stick up for yourself! Hang in there! Just say no! Hold firm! Theses are just a few of the ways we say, "Stand your ground." Often, we don't know our own strength until something really gets in our way. Now I wanted to write about a time when I "stood my ground".

I though some people in the world they always stand their ground.But some people they don't stand their ground that mean they don't believe them self to do anything. For me when I going to do anything I always stand my ground whenever got someone to tell me not to do that. I always do a good thing and I never do a bad thing. Most people said to that I'm stubborn. I known my self that I am stubborn but, I never stubborn with my parent. I just stubborn with a something that I believed really.
I thought that if people don't stand their ground they can't do anything that they wanted to do because they scare, afraid that if they do they will wrong. Don't feel that!!. When you want to do something you just relax and thing that if you do its wright or wrong and than you will do it if it a good thing. But don't think too much it can make you fell stress So, just relax.

So you must Stick up for your self!Hang in there! Just say no! and Hold firm for your self But don't be too stubborn.
Bye and thank for reading my post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment