Wednesday 8 June 2011

......... My Sad Place (T.T)


.................. sometime i felt so sad and very hurt cause of some problems that had just happen . i felt so sad cause of my teacher or my parent blame at me . I felt so lonely when it happen so i needed to take a time to make my feeling better . And my best place is my garden in this place i can sit and watched the clear blue sky . I love the sky cause it made me feel that i'm not alone i have my friend i have my family i have a lot of thing that wait for me to did it with the cloud i felt i have something or some one that alway look at me take care of me and protect me every time every day . But when i felt very hurt or sad of something i went to some place at have no people and that place can let me shout for a loud voice . Shout is a good way for me to make me feel better . When i shout my heart will be more strong and it make me think that i can do it i will show the people that i can kick my enemy by myself and i will show that i'm not weakling .............

1 comment: