Wednesday 8 June 2011

The thing I would change...

If you could change anything about your life what would It be?Would you be younger?Older?Would you live somewhere else?Tell what you would change about your Life If you could and Why.


Everyday I think if one day I would a rich man a would buy everything for my parents and taking they to travel a round the world.If I would be a rich man me and my sister will go to study abroad.Because I want to to have a lot of experience in other country.In other country there are a lots of good school such as in Australia USA Korea England...

If I would change everything I would make a time go back to the past.Because in the past there are a lots of happy time with m friend and my family.And one more thing in the past my result of study Khmer and English was very good but now the result is not so good. Now I study every hard because I want to have a good result the same as in the past.All my classmate all have a love but me don't want to have a love annoy me.

In the future I hope I can be a rich man for a real, I don't to be a rich man in dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment