Wednesday 8 June 2011

I would change my life and my mistakes!



Problem are part of life. Learning to resolve them often takes time and practice. How do you resolve problems that you have with friends and family? Tell your suggestions for working things out.

I'm Lyda! I'm a student in ACE! Everyday I thought my life was worst! I lived in the poor family! My father worked everyday. He worked so hard really really hard for me and my mom was a housekeeper! She looked after me everyday and she took care of
everyone in the house. She cooked the food for me, took care of my brother, did the housework and being as a mom and a good wife. I always made things worst or disturbed everyone in the house! Excepted from study I couldn't do anything!I was a lazy child. I always spent money for the things that weren't important to me! I wasted the money that my family earned for me hardly!

Also when I went to school every classmates were hated me! They said I'm a loser! a bad student! Because my study was really really bad. I always got an F on my exam! My mom really felt down on me and also my friends.......: ( Before I go to school my mom always told me that be a good student at school!!! She's always hope that I don't fail! But I always failed the exam, when i got home! I'm nothing but a failure to my family. I had nothing to say!!!Even a word! And I was really shy to talked my friends and my family! Every student in the school! When they saw me they said" hey loser!!! catch the ball" and they threw the ball at me!

Suddenly one day I saw a young girl maybe about 5 or 6 years old. She helped her grandma and she also supported her grandma. She looked after her grandma everyday! She didn't have money to study. She studied by looking from the school window! I felt really pitt about her! From that day! my life was changed!

When I saw her everytime! I felt more energy from myself! I started to think and I knew what should I do from now on! I started to do things that were good for me. I started studied harder and help my friends and my family and I got an A on my exam paper. I was so happy that I completed my family hope and also being as a good daughter and a good student. 5 years later!!! I finished high school and recieved 2 certificates. One was the smartest student in school and 2 for being a good daughter! It's good to changed your mistake in the past and you'll recieve it in your future!

The End!!! Thanks for reading! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment