Wednesday 8 June 2011

What can I change?


Prompt: I if you could change any thing about your life what would it be? Would be younger? Older? Would you live somewhere else? tell what you would change about your life if you could and why?

If I could change sth about my life I would change my body to be handsome and more intelligent. I would like to stay younger because I can study more to have a good future. I would change my age to be 20 years old because I can know what subject i study in the university. I would live in the country side and be a farmer that plan the crop to export to another country. I would to be a normal life. I want to change the world to be ancient life because there were no war and the world would be peace. I would change my life to live in the Angkor period and to help people in that period to build Angkor. I would change my life to be great and be the amazing people in the world. If i am older i will change to be younger again and study for ever. I will chose the right way to study

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! very big muscles but I don't think big as him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, he looks like the teacher don't you think!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No not really......
    My teacher is better than this he have a big muscle!

    ReplyDelete