Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Aliean School





I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework. When I got there, I had a problem with math So i went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teacher were all aliens. So i very scared so i went outside the school but I went there i saw all the people in the town became alien. So i decided to go to my house . Suddenly my mom became an alien and wanted to ate me. I'm very scared so i went to the top of my house and i saw that all the peoples in town became an alien. Suddenly i saw my friends she not yet became an alien when she saw me, she shouted and run very fast from me. I'm very astonished that why she run from me, i think that she think i was an alien, but of course I'm not an alien. I'm also run very fast to her because i want to asked some question, but she run very fast.. I'm very tried so i went to the bathroom and when i looked in the mirror... HAH!! I was also an alien. I was afraid of myself...!
Now it was 6'o clock. I woke up, Wow it just my dream everything in my dream is not real. But i still afraid of this dream!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,

    Thank goodness it was a dream!

    Also, it was lucky your friend ran so fast.
    Do you think you would have eaten her if you had caught up to her?

    ReplyDelete