Wednesday 20 April 2011

Time Machine



Yesterday I found a time machine. If I had a time machine, I would go to the future than I would go to England. First of all I want to be a famous soccer player in Manchester United. Than I was training with the teacher and my friend in that club. Suddenly, I met the best player in Manchester unites is Wayne Rooney and I asked him "Where did you live? "he said he lived in England. OK I wanna go home, see you tomorrow. When I went to home, I met one person that person is soccer player in Chelsea and his name is John Terry. He said "Hello", I said back "Hello"and I asked him tomorrow is the big match Manchester United Versus Chelsea. "what would you do?". He said I would win your team. I said, I must win your team too. Finally my team is win, the score are 2-0. When the match finished I came back home. Finally, I came back to my home in Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment