Wednesday 20 April 2011

Time Machine

Remove formatting from selection
Yesterday I found a time machine.After that is went back in time to saw cave people when i saw cave people i wanted to lived with them for a few days. Then i wanted to go back to year
802 to see Ancient people.I wanted to go back to the past in the 11 century because i wanted to help Cambodia king to built a nice temple. I will went in time to 1975 to saw how did pol pot killed Cambodia people. I went back the time that is was young.

Then wanted to go forward to 2012 to find out is it the end of the world. I will go to 2050 to see who is my wife and my children. I want to taste my favorite food. I will know that what is my job. I will use the time machine to make a money. I will be a time traveler.

3 comments:

  1. Hey maland nice writing but why you want to live with cave people/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ancient nice people no war peaceful world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maland
    your writing is good but your time is like to watch ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete