Wednesday 20 April 2011

The alien school



I don't know why but today I got up early so I decide to go to school early and do my homework . When I got there, I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all alien and I can't find Mr. Barnaby to asked him about the Math because he is the Math teacher but when I said who was Mr. Barnaby and i saw one alien looked like to hippo came to me and said who called me I am Mr. Brnaby. When I saw him I was so afraid of him. But I think all the teacher and the student couldn't remember all the things. In this school there was only me in a person but all were alien. The teacher was looking to me and I asked him about Math and he could answer all the question. All my friends were now all aliens but the aliens were speaking English but different pronunciation from the people. When it timed for classed all the alien were studying with me. When I was going to home, In my city there are all the aliens like my friends, my family and my neighbor.

Now I didn't have place to go because in all the place people were aliens. And now I were going to another country but when I went to America there was only one person. Then we were going to moon by spaceship that we made it.

3 comments: