Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Strange Cave


At the moment i was standing in front of the cave's entrance.Around the cave, there were seven different signs warning people to keep out . I wondered what could be in there. I had a flash light so i decided to go in without any care of the signs and, maybe after 4 minute walking inside the cave i saw a lot of bats . The most thing i interested was the apple tree why it can be grew up in the cave? . I was very doubtful but, i was very hungry so, i decided to picked it up to ate . At that point i heard someone shout "GET OUT OF HERE" . I was very scared and that, i ran away to my uncle's house. I hope it won't be happen again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thanith,

    Do you think they were magic apples?

    And, do you think if you had a chance to take another bite, it would taste good?

    ReplyDelete