Wednesday 20 April 2011

Alien at school


I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework .When I got there,I had a problem with math So I went to the teacher's room to find Mr.Barnaby.I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all alien. So I ran away from alien and all the alien are all follow me.So I saw one room is dark.So I went to hide the alien.The went to the dark room but all the alien are didn't see me So all the alien are went to other room to find me to eat.

Suddenly one man that not alien and He had a gun So He get from the dark room.So He saw the alien and He shoot all the alien.All the alien in the school are all die.He call the police to take to my home.All the people over the world are call him a HERO.

1 comment: