Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Alien School

I don't know why but today i got up early so i decided to go to school early and do my homework.When i got there,i had a problem with math so i went to the teacher's room to find Mr.Barnaby.I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens.I want to shout but i couldn't because i afraid .I only did not think.I'm very astonished why every in the school like that.When we ate lunch I saw they ate blood.I'm very and very scared and asked my how can i do .When i came back home i tell every in my home no want believe to me and I'm crazy that my school had a lot of aliens.
Next day i went to school,i saw all those alien fat , have a lot of eye and some time asked me can i eat you .All of this do very afraid and scared.I want to run a way from those school but i couldn't .Those school are very dangerous and had a lot of alien that do all you afraid.
One day I'm went to school again and my teacher asked did you want to do alien like us? and I'm only said what did you say can you say again ?and laugh to the teacher.Them run a way and very fast.What did you do when you have to study at alien school?????

1 comment: