Wednesday 20 April 2011

A Journey in the forest and The strange cave




Last month camping tour was the worst nightmare EVER in my entire life. It was when I and some of my classmates decided to have a camping tour out of town. So, when the weekend arrived, we gathered together and went straight to the forest. It took us much time to traveled there, so we planned to have a rest after we've done setting up camps. About 3-4 hours later, It was time for dinner already. So we divided into groups to find more woods for the campfire. I and 2 more friends went deep into the forest thinking that there will be more woods out here. But it turned out that I'm LOST in the forest alone.
I wandered around to find the way out but i was ended up standing in front of a strange cave. There were no lights so i grabbed my flash light from the pocket to see what is in there. There were seven warning signs at the entrance of the cave such as "Keep Out!" "Danger" "Stay Away!" "Beware" and things like that. I wondered what and who could be in there that they have written such words so I walked in the cave with the flash light on.
Deep inside the cave, there were many spiders and insects. I was very scared that my flash light dropped to the ground. And that moment, i couldn't see a thing. But suddenly, someone picked it up for me. But..Who could be in here this late at night? I wanted to say thanks so i turned around...but there was no one there. I was even more scared so i decided to run back to the entrance.
I was finally out at the entrance but soon after that, The rocks were falling out from the cave. They seemed to cover up all the entrance. I was thinking that if i ran here a bit later than this, what could happened?!! "Don't come here ever again or you'll be in danger!!!" This strange sound suddenly came from nowhere. "Is it a ghost?" i said it inside my mind. But i decided not to think any longer and continued finding my way back to the campsite. And then i see my friends come and look for me. I ran to them and we went back to the campsites. What a lucky and strange day, don't you think?? After the camping tour, we went back home safely, but i planned not to tell anyone of them of the strange things and voices happening in the cave. And planned not to dare go out for a camping tour ever AGAIN!
In the end, hope you enjoy my story and Thanks for your reading^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment