Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Cave


I was standing in front of the cave's entrance.Around the cave,there were seven different signs warning people to keep out.I wondered what could be in there.I had flash light so I didn't worry anything.But,when I was walking in there I was very scary because it was so dark and I was live alone.Suddenly, my flash light fell down and then I couldn't see anything.This make me scary and scary.I though that maybe couldn't get out of here.But I made my feeling better to took back my flash light and ran back early.After,I could get out of that stupid cave,I was very happy.On the rest of this adventure,I said to myself that I wasn't went to the cave forever and ever.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thida,

    What do you think is still in that scary cave?

    ReplyDelete