Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Box



I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road.Suddenly, I heard a voice say,"Help! Let me out of here!"To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box.

Suddenly I saw a strange person coming out.The person is a woman that have very long hair and nails she's looked very dirty and thin.Then I asked her what's your name; where she came from ,why she got into the box and where is her family?after that she told me very slowly and she cry"My name titchy. I'm a princess in Lao the robbers was killing my parents and they put me in the box and sent me to here I know that the robbers wanted all my treasure and they also want to became a king."I listened to her carefully and told her back"I though you shouldn't go back to get your treasure because maybe the robbers killed all your relative''she though for a few minutes and said''I think so but now where should I live? then I invited her to my home and tell my mom and my mom was very angry and she allowed her to stayed with me and she keep titchy like her daughter too.In the end we lived happily with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment