Wednesday 20 April 2011

Fairy in the box






Last night, I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say, ''Help! Let me out of here!''. To my surprised, the voice was coming from the box! I thought I was dreaming. I was really scared. I stayed calm for a while. The voice disappeared. Everything was quiet. I started walking towards the box. I took it and shook it. But nothing happened. I brought it home and took it to my bedroom. Then I opened the box. It was really bright inside. I couldn't see what was inside the box......

Then I saw a little fairy was flying out of the box. She said, ‘’ Hello. Nice to meet you. I’m Melody. Thank you for release me. ’’ I was so scared at first and then I said, ‘’ Hi, hmmm…. Why are you stay in the box? Could you explain me? ’’ She replied, “ Ok. Long long time ago, there was a magical land called ‘’ Fairytopia ‘’. I was the princess of the Fairytopia. Everybody lived happily and peaceful. One day, a wicked witch arrived and wanted to own the Fairytopia. His name was Amando. He took my parents to an island, far away from there. Then he made the Fairytopia to become Amando’s land which was horrible and full of many species of wild animals. Also, he wanted to marry me but I disagreed. So he put me in this box and kept it far away.’’ After finishing the story, she gave me a wish. And she told me, '' Tomorrow you will see your wish came true. ''


In the morning, I woke up in my bed. I looked around and saw everything was the same. Last night i had a wonderful dream. I got up and took a shower. While I was dressing, I heard a voice was whispering. I ignored it. I went down stair and ate my breakfast. I went to school as usual. When I arrived school, I went straight to the result board. It was surprised. Because I passed my test so i could study abroad. I came back home and told my parents. They were really happy. They gave me a present. I opened it and i saw it was a toy fairy!

No comments:

Post a Comment