Wednesday 20 April 2011

Time Machine


Yesterday i found a time machine.when i saw i took it to my home.when i arrived home i used that machine to go back to the past.i went to the son.it i were a son,i would be a good son.i want be good son because i don't want my parents to care a lot about me.and i want to study hard.i want to go back when i was 12 year old.i want to went on 12 year old because that i went for a walked with my parents to the other country.i really want to saw a view that i saw when i saw with my parents because that time was very beautiful and very fun.then i would took a lot of photo.i to went to go back when i was 13 because i want to saw my sister face when she was born.

also i want to go to the future.because i want to know who is my wife and how many child that i have.i also want to know that i am rich or poor.i want to know that i am have a good job or not.and i also want to know 1 more thing i can study abroad or not.then time machine certainly take me to the past and future.

1 comment: