Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Cave

I was standing in front of the cave's entrance. Around the cave, there were seven different signs warning people to keep out. I wondered what could be in there. I had a flash light so i decided to go inside and check it out. I knew that it's a big risk ignoring the signs and went inside. The cave was named ''The Mysterious Cave'' because no one ever go inside and checked what's in the cave. Along the path, I noticed that there's a lot of dead animals like rats, lizards, and other small animals. These dead animals were eaten by a mysterious animal which had a body like a bear but huge as an elephant. As I walked deeper and deeper, the path started to get smaller and smaller and my flash light was starting to fade because the battery was dead. It was too late to return to the entrance now so I decided to continue my journey in the mysterious cave. While walking i noticed that there was a small light ahead of me. So I walked as quick as I could to get to that small light. As i got there, i saw a big nest of an unknown animal. Suddenly, I heard a loud cry coming from above my head. I looked up and saw an enormous shadow of a dragon. As it flew down, i realized that it's not a actual dragon, it's half dragon and half dinosaur. I tried to run back to the entrance as fast as I could. My speed was no match for that animal's agility. The animal caught me and ate my legs. I was in a lot of pain. I cried as loud as I could. At that moment I woke up. It was just a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment