Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Time Machine


Yesterday I found time machine in the cave that far away from the city. I don't know what is that and then I got it to my home. I don't know how to use that. Then I decided to push the button and there was happening me back to the past. And I know that is the Time Machine. I tell my friends that I have the time machine . My friends don't believe me that I have the time machine.

One day, My best friend's dad died in the house by the fire burn the house when he sleep. My friend told me that his father died and I went to my home with him for get the time machine to go back to the past for helped his father. We went back to the past and we got in his house. And we saw the gas is nearly exploded but we can fix it. Then there no fire burn his house.
Finally, I decided to put the time machine to the science museum.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Eversu!

    You saved your friend's father.

    Do you think it would be good if we could always go back in time and fix things?

    ReplyDelete