Wednesday 20 April 2011

THE BOX


One day I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say,"HELP! Let me out of here!" To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box.......Then it told me that"Could you untied the bow and blow the box?". When I heard that I was so scared and I dropped the box. The box said"Ouch" and I picked the box up and said "Are you gonna hurt me?". Then it said"How could I hurt you, if I'm in the box?" and I did what it said. I untied the bow and blow the box, so somethings had came out and I was really shocked.But really it was human just like us and it was a man. Then he said" Thank for helping me out, but not longer till the sunset". I said"WHY?" and he said"If I stay till the sunset I will be vanished forever!!!". I said"Why did you choose me to help you?".Then he said" If you help me!!! Your wish is my command!!!". When I heard that I was really really happy!!! and I said"What should I do???". Then he told me" First you need to find it!". I said"Where would I find it???". Then he said"A long way to go! First you need to go to The cloud of diamond then go to the Ice mountain and last you need to go to THE LAVA LAND!!!". Then I started the journey with my streanght and soul!!! And when I go to the cloud of diamond.... There were full of diamond with shiny and sparkle on it. It make me feel want to have it, but the man told me"You can only get what you need or something will happen on you!". I continue traveled this journey so hard!!! Then I find the ice mountain with full of ice and cold. Then I said"What should I do!!!?". And he said"You need to find the golden ice and I actually found it then I continue the journey and finally I Found the lava land the very very hot here. Then he said"You need to put all the things in my box and put in on the lava!!!". When I do that he finally became a normal man!!! I was proud of myself that I couldn't think of it. And do u know what my wish is??? You need to guess!

THE END!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't guess what your wish is! Are you going to tell me? :-)

    ReplyDelete