Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Box



I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say, "Help! Let me out of here!" To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box. I was scared and I came to the box. When I opened the box I was surprised because I saw a small monster and it smiled to me. I was scared and I ran away but it followed me. I don't know what to do he said he want to be a friend with me but I don't think that I had a friend is monster so I said no. He always followed me and I went to home when my mom saw the monster followed me she was surprised. She asked him to come in my house but I don't want him to come in. My mum like him very much and she said he is very lovely. The monster said he lived with me forever and this is my said story : ( .
Thank you to read my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment