Wednesday 20 April 2011

Time Machine



Yesterday I found time machine in forest .if i had time machine,i would go to past the place i want g0 to the past it siem reap to see Angkor Wat and do something that happy again because when i go to siem reap it very happy i went go to a lot of place like Angkor Wat temple and bontey srey temple and a lot of temple too
I go to siem reap over half of year i go there three day the first day i go to visited Angkor Wat at the morning the weather in medium but at the afternoon the weather it hot and my mom tell me
if u had a coat you should wear it because it hot and we come back to hotel at 3 o'clock and we go to take a shower in swimming pool it so happy at the evening we go to eat something at the restaurant there restaurant have a lot of food i eat a lot and my brother eat a lot too the coast of food in those restaurant it not expensive and we go out restaurant at 9 o'clock .I tell my parent i trip continues and my parent said OK and than we go to night market in there have sell a lot present clothes and food too.those night i can forget it because i can trip a lot of place it so funny and happy too we come back to hotel at 12 o'clock .The second day we go to visited Banteay chmar temple and afternoon we to shopping for buy something to eat at evening .The third day we go to baray for swimming .
So if i had time machine i want go to siem reap a gain with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment