Wednesday 20 April 2011

Time machine


Yesterday I found a time machine . I wanted to go in 1975 in polpot t0 know about it. I wanted to tasted it because my family said it hard to live. Then I wanted to go 1997 to see my face when I'm were born. After I would went to other country because it was fun and I wanted to have fun again. Also I wanted to see when my sister borned because in that time I was young. Then I brought a lot of things which I liked. I went back to the school which I were study. I tried to study hard again. Also I went to the past that ancient people built Angkor Wat because in that time it was very nice than now. Then I will go to meet the ancient people.

Also I will go to the future to find my wife is. I also know when I'm die and when I'm born back. I will go to see my job. I will go to find are I'm rich or well. I'm going to go what university do I study? Will I go to study at another foreign country or not. Then I will find about my friends jobs. After that I will get information about my sister, then I will tell my her.

4 comments: