Wednesday 20 April 2011

The box


Yesterday I was walking down the street when I saw a small box by the road. Suddenly, I heart a voice say '' help!let me out of here !''. To my surprise,the voice was coming out from the box.

I was very scared. At that time I can't think anything out I only stand in one place. Then 5 minutes later the voice was stopped, but I was still feeling bad. I was standing and looking to the box, then that strange voice started to lound again. This time I was making my feeling to be strong and I walked to there and looked to the box. I started to found the true by first I asked " Is it someone in this box ?", it was no someone answer to me. I was silent for a few minute and started to asked again, it was the same no answer. I turned back and think that I only think wrong story.

It was very scared when I started to walk out of the box was starting to have activity to and sound" Help me please !". I misunderstand then I was stopping and turned back. I walked to the box and open the box, it was surprised it was an old woman in there. I call to the police to cope this bad story and I went home by still feeling scared. at night I can't sleep alone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bormey,

    What do you think will happen to the old woman now?

    ReplyDelete