Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Evil Scientist






I followed the evil scientist into a dark room . What I saw , I would never forget I saw a very ugly monster that start to moved and slowly say "Blood i need Blood" . I was so afear but i had to walked toward it was so dangerous in that crazy scientist dark room . after i saw a big monster i saw a woman that sleep on the bed and her face full of blood her hand was cut she try to say "help me place !! don't leave me here" she voice made me more afear . Then he started to say "walk faster you crazy boy don't waste my time my dog is very hungry"and he laughed like a crazy man . after a walk he put me in to a small room it was dark and smell very bed . i saw a man that his head was a dog head it...... like a monster he chased me and moved near to me . At that time everything became dark . It was 7:00 am that the morning i was on my bed in my house i 'm very happy that i'm not in that evil scientist dark room . it just my dream .!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: