Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Cave


I was standing in front of the cave's entrance.Around the cave .there were seven different sings warning people to keep out. I wondered what could be in there.I had a flash light so i can go and see what happened in there.In the have bats spider or something danger. People not allow to go in to the cave people should stay out of the cave. In the cave it's so dark and dangerous so people must be careful when you stay near the cave because you don't know first what will happened? You should stay away from here because in the cave may be have boom or some dangerous animal so you may be know what i say.....when i go in to the cave i had flash light and i can saw many bats on my head it's so dark and i heard some noise like animal's noise but i can't see them i walked and walked finally i saw some letter on the wall "Are you crazy ?" and "I warned you" i was scared but i still walk and some bats was flying around my head.suddenly the flash light is dropped down it's so scared and i can find the way go out and i swear "I wouldn't go in there again!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Drika,

    You did well to go into the cave so far, with all those warning signs.

    Do you think you are brave enough to go back and see if you can go in even further?

    ReplyDelete