Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Cave


I was standing in front of the cave's entrance.Around the cave,there were seven different signs warning people to keep out. I wondered what could be in there. I had a flash light so i went into the cave.In the cave it was darkness so i can't see it very well.
while i went straight on i saw lots of stone in there.It's really big and strange that i never saw it before.Maybe that stone stayed there for along time ago.There are really cold.I didn't know why?Is there any ghosts,vampires,devils,dangerous animals or bad people?I'm really afraid of them i wish that i couldn't meet them.
suddenly lots of bat were flying on my head so i should loudly because it's was surprised that i never saw.I take and collect my feel to be brave and start to go in because i really want to know what in it.I was burnt the candle to be lightly that before.while i walking i saw a giant spider but maybe he sleeping or drank or old or sick or no power because he wasn't hurt me by hit,bite,or eating.
next time i met mummy so i was running very fast as i could.He was walking follow me but he was walking lately and his voice make me run fast than before because i know him near me or far from me by heard his voice.i don't know why he follow because i do not hurting him or disturbed him maybe he want to eat me or angry me that i go into to his house or maybe he don't want me to tell anyone what i saw.so maybe he catch and ear me.
While i was run safely i really tires and thirsty and i remember what i saw and i never go into there again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Babe Hurricane,

    You have used lots of good adjectives.

    Do you think that maybe the mummy just wanted to talk to you and be your friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know but i'm just afraid.thank you
    for asking.

    ReplyDelete