Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Alien School


I don't know why but today i got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework. When I got there, I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teacher were all aliens. They were so terrible alien. When I saw them, they were eating babies. They saw me and wanted to catch me. After than I ran to my home very fast. They were transform to be the teacher and followed me. When I was at home there were no one at home. Then I locked all the doors and windows. I found the place where was safely. They were in my home and searched me for many minutes. When they saw me I fought with them for a few minutes and I ran to my uncle's home and tell he about my teacher were aliens. Then we called the police for help us. After a few minutes police came and caught all of the aliens. At the end we were burn all the alien in my school. It was a terrible story that I saw in my life.

5 comments: