Wednesday 20 April 2011

THe CAVE


I was standing in front of the cave's entrance. Around the cave, there were seven different signs warning people to keep out. I wondered what could be in there. I had a flash light so... I decided to go in and see what was inside.

A while later, I was reach the inside of the cave, it was really really quiet and also dark. There only the light that come from my flash light. Then i was shout out "HELLO!!! Anyone HEre???" but nobody answered back.. And my sound Echoed.

SUddenly, my flash light TURNED OFF by itself... During that time, I closed my eyes. When i open my eye i saw something that were INCREDIBLE!!! There were a Big spider with a big eyes like a ball, had a big body. and its had many legs, one of it leg as big as a AC.. And the skin was really dirty. When its saw me, it run straight to me... I really frightened i run quickly toward to found the way out. But when i run to the front. The spider stop chased me.. i really happy mix wit fear..

WHo KHNow..??? Suddenly, i met another scary creature. this time i really really fear. i was broke in tears. Because there was a big monster that i cant descried. Monster had chased me again. This time i had no more power to run, But i still try to run away. And i started to blamed myself. Why i wanted to go inside the cave??? Why i met all this scary creature??? Why i so stupid???
After 15mins, I had found the way out. I really really glad.. And when i looked at the back. I cant found all that.. I don't know when its stop chased me. Now i think i better went home.. And i wont go to the CAVe anymore..

2 comments: