Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Evil Scientist



I followed the evil scientist into a dark room.what I saw ,I would never forget it because in this room it had alot of DANGEROUS thing liked Monster or Alien and I'm really scared of it.and The most scared is Alien is the friend of this evil when he touch me i'm really... scared of him.and I had not eat something for a day because all the Alien in the room was ate with me and the chef is the ALIEN,too.This evil scientist is very crazy he said to another alien that he had to made the Earth to the Alien Earth and he will kill all Human in the world and than i will take the Alien from another planet to lives in the Earth.When I heard he said I run very carefully to my home and the evil chased behind me and I run very fast to my home.but the evil had arrested because when i'm home i lock the door than i called the police.Finally the evil had dead.that's all.

5 comments: