Wednesday 20 April 2011

alien stories in a school



I don't know why but today I got up early so i decided to go to school early and do homework . When I got there, I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher 's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teacher were aliens and I was scared so i ran but Mr. Barnaby asked me to went in .

I saw a lot of things is different. the computer is very big screen and very thin, the chairs and tables are made from paper and many things more .... I saw Mr. Barnaby and another teachers looked very terrible. I asked Mr. Barnaby about the math that i didn't know but his answer is aliens language i can't listened to the aliens language so i ran to my class and i saw all the students are aliens too and I went back to my sit that time I was thinking that I forgot the science homework i looked that exercise and i didn't understand. So i go to my teacher science 's class and I was surprised to see that my teacher were aliens too. I was so very scary.So i went back home.

When i arrived to my home i saw the people a lot of people in the street are all aliens so i screen. I ran back home quickly. when i went to my home i tell my mother and father that i saw aliens they not believed me. Thank you for spending time on my stories.
THIS IS THE END OF MY STORIES.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimchhe,

    Do you think your Mother and Father could have been aliens too?

    ReplyDelete