Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Time Machine


Yesterday I found a time machine that fell down from the sky near the place that i played soccer. And I didn't know it. First, I and my friends took it to our place. Then, I asked them to find some clues from this strange machine. But they couldn't find any clues about this strange machine. Suddenly, I confused to touch the key in that strange machine. Then, it started the machine and we couldn't know about that. After that, one of my friends name's Nuth, stood near the machine. And the machine took him away by pulling him into it. So we decided to go into that strange machine to save him. But when we reached there, we saw a view of the sea. Then, Nuth walked to us, and said " I saw the newspaper ". So I took the newspaper and read the date of the newspaper. And the date was 20th April 2010. Then, I told them with the surprise voice that " we were in the past ". Then, everyone felt happy and sad, because they scared when they are too late to go back home. Suddenly, I saw the strange machine near the tree. So I went to the tree and told all of my friends to come to the tree, too. Then, I touched the key of the strange machine again. Suddenly, it took us back to our place. So I and my friends called this strange machine with the cool name. It called The Time Machine. Finally, we took The Time Machine to the scientists, and told them all story after we got this machine.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yuth, I enjoyed reading your story.

    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello teacher,

    yes thank for taught me about doing this blog.

    ReplyDelete