Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Padlocked Chest


I sneaked into the old abandoned house at the end of the street. I was surprised to find a small, padlocked treasure chest on a dresser in an upstairs bedroom. I saw the note that said, "Do not open. Ever!". I heard the noise! the noise is like some want call me to help !!. I also noticed a small key hanging on the wall. I tried the key in the padlock. It was a perfect fit. Does any one known what was there? It have a people in the padlocked chest.i tried to get him out side padlocked. I saw his face! I was surprised again because his face look like monster!. He had a lived and he can speak too. I tried to ask him what happen to him?
He said"It along Story but I can tell you". He sit down and he said"One a day, I walk on the street to go to school. Suddenly one man he walk next to me he ask me what my name? and I said my name is Herry. And he said my name is Mick, am a scientist. I was interesting about the scientist. He let me to go to his house. In his house has a many unique thing that i never seen it. Suddenly he made a mouse to a cup, After that, I known that he a evil scientist. And he made my face look like that. He was laughing and he took me in this padlocked. I think I would die, If no have some one help me.but I am lucky that you help me."
I will call the police, so you don't worry and they will take you to the hospital. And he thank me that i help him.
That was my fantastic story in my life. Do you have any fantastic story in your life?

1 comment: