Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Box


I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say, "Help! Let me out of here!" To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box.I wanted to knew what is in the box. suddenly I opened the box .

Wow there was an angel and she thanked me for helping her ,then I asked her "why did you stay there ? " she told me "one day I was flying in the sky unfortunately I met a lot of monsters and they wanted to killed me .we were fighting each other for along time I lost them and they thought I died so, they put me in to the box". and she told me "sopheaktra! you have 3 wishes and I Knew your wish already ". so , she gave 3 wishes that I want .Now ! you have everything sopheaktra and I went to the heaven , You mustn't forgot me and she give me one heart and she said "This is a small Gift that I give you for helping me.

Nowadays I always remember her and never forget her . and I'm just tell you everybody when you see the box and heard a voice you should help person that stay in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment