Wednesday 20 April 2011

THE ALIEN SCHOOL


I don't know why but today i got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework . When i got there,I had a problem with math so i went to the teacher's room to find Mr.Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens.They're no clothes , their eyes were big and big , their ears were very long , their nose was very big and long , their arms were long and their body was green and some was purple.It not believed. At that time i was very scared.

I asked them why they're look like this?, but when they answer to me i didn't know what they tell me because they were all aliens i don't know why,at that time my friends come and they said WOW! it not believed.Who are they?They asked me and i said ''They're our teacher they were all aliens but i didn't know why'' i tell them.At that time all of my friend went to their home and tell this surprised stories to their family , but they don't believed.And when i know this story i had to tell my family and they said WOW......

Did you think it is true story?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Viranich,

    I don't think the story is true, but I like the idea of aliens with green and purple bodies! : )

    If you go back to school again, do you think they will still be there?

    ReplyDelete