Wednesday 20 April 2011

My alien ScHOOl


I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework . when I got there, I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher 's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I open the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all alien .

I want to see my teacher were all alien or not I go all class in my school and my teacher were all aliens . when my friend finish study I tell him don't study this school cause the teacher were all alien and can kill all friend in the school . I come back home and tell my parent he not believe me and I tell don't go maybe they can kill .

I try to find some medicine that can help teacher to be people but cannot . one day I going to the old building that don't have people live there and I see some old book and medicine I take all of it . In the book they say this medicine can help people from alien to people . I decided go to school to give medicine and to teacher drink but they want to kill all student, so i don't have idea I tell my friend decided go to kill all the alien teacher cause they can kill all of people .

3 comments: