Wednesday 20 April 2011

My alien school



Two days ago it was a first day for study i was very happy and then i opened the door and i saw the students, was surprised because at that the students were aliens. I sit on chair after that they talked with me, i was very afraid when my teacher opened the door , i was surprised again to saw that she was alien.


I was very exciting after that i had a problem about geography so I ask my teacher at that time i was afraid again and then teacher answer for me, I listened my answer and i was very surprised again because she voiced the same people and was friendly.When break time i ate food with my friends after that i went all teacher's room to find my brother's teacher when that i was surprised again again. In my school i thank it was alien school.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ryvan,

    Do you think that you and your brother are the only ones that are NOT aliens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,because two day ago that i went to school, i saw me and my brother who are people.
    Thank for ask my question

    ReplyDelete